Article: Is our Natural Lubricant unisex?
Is our Natural Lubricant unisex?
While HOMO NATURALS Male Skin Care was born as a brand of specialized products for men's skin care, over the years we have also developed natural and ecological products like our lubricant, our deodorants and our sunscreen, which due to their formulation, are products that can be used by both men and women.
So the answer to the question of whether our 4-PLAY, Natural Lubricant, it is a unisex product, yes it is.
Reasons why our Natural lubricant yes it is unisex:
- It is a lubricant gynecologically tested and dermatologically.
- Does not contain silicones, nor other petroleum derivatives, which end up drying out even more; our 4 play it is ideal to lubricate also the female intimate area.
- Being from water basedOur 4 play, it doesn't stain clothing, whether underwear or bedding.
- Our lubricant 4 play very rich in Aloe Vera. We all know the skin moisturizing properties of Aloe Vera, which not only hydrates the skin in a healthy way, but also soothes it in the event of dryness or itching, and provides comfort.
- Gel Texture viscous that does not drip, for a more practical and comfortable application.
- It's a unisex lubricant recommended by pharmacists.
Instead, silicone lubricants are not recommended for women who:
- Are using products for strengthening the pelvic floor such as exercisers, kegels or Chinese balls. These types of products are made with silicone, and therefore a silicone lubricant is not recommended. Intimate lubricant should always be water-based.
- Are going through a process of vaginal dryness, since silicones only provide instant hydration, but it has been proven that they end up drying out the skin even more. If this is your case, consult your doctor or pharmacist, but our recommendation is that you use a natural water-based lubricant enriched with aloe vera, such as our 4 play.
- Use Condoms in their intimate relationships. If you use a condom in your intimate relationships, do not use an oil-based lubricant, as they can damage and break the condom. The safest and safest thing is water based lubricant.
It's true that some water-based lubes tend to dry out more quickly than silicone lubes. Instead, our 4 play It is so well formulated that it does not dry out or absorb quickly.
Therefore, our 4 play It is ideal for both men and women.
Our 4 playIn addition to being a 100% Natural product, it is certified organic and vegan.
It is manufactured in Spain with the best quality ingredients, such as Bio Aloe Vera, and is packaged sustainably in a 100% recyclable PEHD bottle.