One of the first signs of facial fatigue and aging are usually the bags that appear in the lower part of the eye contour.
There are several reasons why these bags appear, and while it is true that there are people who are more likely to have bags than others, sooner or later and to a greater or lesser extent, bags end up appearing on the eyelids, and you already know the saying, better safe than sorry.
For this reason, the most important thing is to put these tips into practice to avoid or delay the appearance of bags and, in general, that aspect of skin fatigue.
It is curious because there are people who have few wrinkles and quite smooth skin, and instead, just because they have bags under the eye contour, their physical appearance and their apparent age is greater solely due to the effect caused by the bags in the eyes.
Imagine someone you know who has marked bags. And now imagine those people without the bags under their eyes. Automatically the apparent age of that person will decrease.
For this reason, the fact of preventing the appearance of bags under the eyes is a key factor in maintaining a youthful appearance and not appearing older than we are.
We mention here the following tips that will help you. Although if you have other ideas or advice, do not hesitate to leave your comments at the end of this article.
But before starting with the list of tips, you are probably wondering if it makes sense to continue reading if in your case you already have bags in the contour area and what you want is to eliminate them, since you probably think that it is already too late to prevent.
And our answer is: absolutely yes. All these tips are ideal for prevention, but if your feeling is that the bags have already come out, or if you have always been prone to having them, think that they can go further, so it is very important to start putting these tips into practice as soon as possible.
The tips to prevent and treat bags around the eyes are:
1. Practice good facial hygiene. Clean your face daily. In fact, the ideal would be to clean it morning and night. Associate oral hygiene with facial hygiene, and every time you brush your teeth, remember to wash your face too.
2. Watch out for those habits. We already know that it is a classic, but staying up late and constantly changing the rhythms of sleep in our body takes its toll on our skin, as well as the excesses of alcohol and tobacco.
Try to keep a routine and not change your habits too much. Your body and your skin will thank you.
3. Do sports regularly, and if you are not a great athlete, you do not need to do marathons or great efforts, but everything that is to burn calories and move the skeleton, will activate the circulation of your organisms and everything that is to activate circulation will also help prevent eye bags from getting worse.
4. Always keep your face well hydrated. In the same way that cleanliness is essential, the hydration of your face in general is also essential.
If your skin is well hydrated, it will stay healthy for longer, it will be less stressed against external agents and its internal balance will help it protect itself and regulate itself better.
5. Massaging the contour area is a great idea. We recommend using a roll-on like our Eyes-On-Me, since its metallic ball with a cold effect allows you to massage the contour while you apply the product.
Once the product has been applied, you can pat the area with your little finger to help the product absorb more quickly.
Once the product has been absorbed, its exclusive n8+ complex will begin to act in such a way that the active ingredients will help to drain and decongest the area.
Our Eyes-On-Me is a 100% natural product formulated with only the best quality plant extracts.
6. Always rinse your face with cold water. When you wash your face, always rinse it with cold water and make sure that the cold water reaches the eye contour area. Cold water is a vasoconstrictor and helps fight bags.
7. Maintain a good diet. Especially if your body tends to retain liquids, you already know that there are a number of foods that do not help and instead there are others that do. In general, our recommendation is that you have a balanced diet.
In conclusion, we can say that eye bags can be avoided and if you have always had a tendency to have bags despite sleeping well and having a healthy lifestyle, at least they can be minimized and prevented from going further.
These tips are not a magic wand and we already know that it is not easy to put them all into practice throughout the world.
But if you don't sleep too much, you have little regularity in your habits, you smoke, you don't play sports and you can't resist eating as healthy as we should, all the more reason to use a good eye cream to help drain bags and decongest the area. of the contour; All the more reason to try washing your face regularly and with a respectful facial cleanser and all the more reason to keep your face well hydrated with a men's facial gel or cream.