Tips to prevent puffy eyes
One of the first signs of facial fatigue and aging is usually scholarships that appear in the lower part of the eye contour.
There are several reasons why these appear scholarships, and while it is true that there are people who are more prone to having bags than others, sooner or later and to a greater or lesser extent, bags end up appearing on their eyelids, and you know the saying, prevention is better than cure.
For this reason, the most important thing is to put these tips into practice to avoid or delay the appearance of bags and, in general, that aspect of skin fatigue.
It's curious because there are people who have few wrinkles and fairly smooth skin, and on the other hand, just because they have scholarships below the eye contour, their physical appearance and apparent age is older solely due to the effect caused by the puffy eyes.
Therefore, preventing the appearance of bags under the eyes It is a key factor in maintaining a young appearance and not looking older than we are.
We mention here the following tips that will help you. Although if you have other ideas or advice, do not hesitate to leave your comments at the end of this article.
But before starting with the list of tips, you are probably wondering if it makes sense to continue reading if in your case you already have puffy eyes, and what you want is to eliminate them, since you probably think that it is already too late to prevent.
And our answer is: absolutely yes. All these tips are ideal for prevention, but if your feeling is that puffy eyes are already there, or if you have always been prone to having them, think that they can go further, so it is very important to start putting these tips into practice as soon as possible.
TIPS TO PREVENT AND TREAT BAGS IN THE EYE CONTOUR
Tips to prevent and treat bags around the eyes are:
1. Have good facial hygiene. Clean your face daily. In fact, the ideal would be to clean it morning and night. Associate oral hygiene with facial hygiene, and every time you brush your teeth, remember to wash your face too.
2. Be careful with those habits. We already know that it is a classic, but staying up late and continually changing our body's sleep rhythms takes a toll on our skin, as does excess alcohol and tobacco.
Try to keep a routine and not change your habits too much. Your body and your skin will thank you.
3. Do sports regularly, and if you are not a great athlete, you do not need to do marathons or great efforts, but everything that involves burning calories and moving your skeleton will activate the circulation of your body and everything that is to activate circulation will also help you prevent eye bags from getting worse.
4. Always keep your face well hydrated. In the same way that cleansing is essential, hydrating your face in general is also essential.
If your skin is well hydrated, you will stay healthy for longer, you will be less stressed against external agents and your inner balance will help you protect and self-regulate better.
5. Massage the contour area It's a great idea. We recommend using a roll-on like ours Eyes-On-Me, since its metal ball with a cold effect allows you to massage the contour while you apply the product.
Once the roll-on is applied, you can lightly tap the area with your small finger to help the product absorb more quickly.
Once the product has been absorbed, its exclusive n8+ complex will begin to act in such a way that the active ingredients will help to drain and decongest the area.
Our Eyes-On-Me It is a 100% natural eye contour formulated only with the best quality plant extracts.
6. Always rinse your face with cold water. When you wash your face, always rinse it with cold water and make sure that the cold water reaches the eye contour area. Cold water is a vasoconstrictor and helps fight bags.
7. Keep a good eating. Especially if your body tends to retain fluids, you already know that there are a series of foods that do not help and, however, there are others that do. In general, our recommendation is that you have a balanced diet.
Face bags around the eyes they can be avoided. If you have always had a tendency to have bags despite sleeping well and having a healthy lifestyle, you can at least minimize them and prevent them from getting worse.
These tips are not a magic wand and we already know that it is not easy to put them all into practice throughout the world.
But if you don't sleep much, you have little regularity in your habits, you smoke, you don't play sports and you can't resist eating as healthy as we should, then...
....all the more reason to use a good eye contour to help drain the bags and decongest the contour area.