What is a Facial Revitalizer?
Facial toner / Revitalizing Spray / Sebum regulator?
In the same way that with food you provide vitamins to your body, you should also give your skin a revitalizing boost.
You can get it very easily with our Cool Splash, an all-in-one spray with endless possibilities:
- Vitamin supply to your skin thanks to the different plant extracts
- You hydrate it very quickly due to its Aloe Vera content
- The calms for its Calendula content
- Sebum regulation due to its content in Hamamelis
- You refresh it by natural mint extract
Combination or oily skin?
Then this is the ideal product for you since all the plant extracts it contains are in aqueous format and it does not contain any vegetable oil so as not to add more oil to your skin.
Our team Cool Splash It also contains an extract of Hamamelis, a powerful sebum regulator, ideal for regulating excess oil secretion from your skin.
And if I have normal or dry skin, can I also use it?
Of course yes, since as we have said above, our Cool Splash it's a spray sebum regulator, that is to say that it regulates the excess of sebum but without drying it out.
As it also contains Aloe Vera, it will help you keep dry skin well hydrated.
Can Cool Splash replace my facial moisturizer?
If you have very oily skin and live in a very humid climate, at the hottest times of the year, our Cool Splash It could be enough for your skin, since its Aloe Vera would provide you with the necessary hydration and the rest of the extracts will nourish it, without adding more fat to your skin.
can i mix my Cool Splash with my Youth Blend GEL/CREAM?
Of course yes. You have two options for using our Cool Splash:
1. You apply it and dab it on the skin until it has been completely absorbed. Then you apply our Youth Blend GEL / CREAM.
2. You apply the spray on the face and without waiting for it to be absorbed, and on top of that you apply your Youth Blend GEL / CREAM, mixing the texture of the Cool Splash with that of Youth Blend, and thus making an emulsion of the two textures.
With this second option you will get Cool Splash penetrate even better to lower layers of the skin.
More advice on men's skin care
The best men's grooming products
Male beauty has been relevant throughout history, from the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations to the present day. Today, about half of men use...Read more
About skincare and grooming products for men
Questions and answers about men's cosmetics, skin care products for men, as well as natural cosmetics for men, and everything related to organic cosmetics and...Read more
Leave a comment