How to know what type of skin do I have?
Find out here what type of skin you have and how to take care of it according to your skin type
Your skin is oily and shiny, especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin)
It is prone to open pores, blackheads, redness and pimples
Irregular texture and oily touch
Little presence of wrinkles but skin sagging usually appears at an earlier stage
Gentle facial cleansing is essential if you have oily skin. You don't want your skin to become oilier. If you use a harsh cleanser, your skin will generate more sebum and therefore become oilier as a measure to protect itself. So please make sure you cleanse your face only with a very <a href="https://en.homonaturals.com/Products/facial-cleanser-for-men-natural-shaving-cream">gentle cleanser</a> (sulfate-free + pH 5 only).
We also recommend using a seboregulating spray. Due to its content in Hamamelis, (a great sebum regulating agent) and the fact that this spray only contains oil-free ingredients, it becomes the perfect product for oily skin.
And most important of all, your facialmoisturizer should always be in gel format, to avoid excess oil to the skin. Our Youth Blend also contains Larch Tree extract to prevent sagging, a common feature of oily skin.
- Combination skin is halfway between oily skin and normal skin.
- The fattest areas are usually found on the forehead, nose and chin, the so-called T-zone
- The driest areas are often on the cheeks and also on the neck
- Detox and gentle cleansing in order to avoid your skin to produce excess oily secretion.
- Un Facial toner alcohol-free for the T-zone
- Men's Facial Moisturizer with a Gel texture, although in winter or cold seasons you can perfectly use our moisturizing cream.
- Tends to be rigid and even itchy, especially after cleansing or shaving
- Prone to peeling and flaking
- It can look aged and without tone
If you have dry skin, it is basic that you hydrate every single day and night with a Good Moisturizing Cream, if possible with no petroleum-derived oils (such as silicones or paraffin, as it is proved that they end up drying up the lower layers of your skin)
It is also essential that your facial cleansing is pursued with a Gentle Cleanser. That means a sulfate-free specific cleanser with pH XNUMX. Do not use a conventional shower gel to cleanse your face as it can be too harsh.
If you blend both textures (spray + cream) together, this will create an emulsion that will help the spray to penetrate to lower layers of the skin in order to achieve deeper hydration.
- The texture of your skin is regular
- You usually do not have issues with blackheads, excess shine, redness, or imperfections
- Apparently soft, clean and healthy skin
You are lucky enough to have normal skin, but do not stop hydrating it. The type of moisturizer (either gel or cream) to be used will depend on where you live and on the season of the year.
If you live in a humid or warm climate, then our recommendation is to use a moisturizer with a Gel textureIf, on the contrary, you live in a dry or cold place, we recommend a facial moisturizing cream for men.
And if you live in a climate with a big weather difference in each season, then you should combine both textures. In summer or during the hot season, we recommend you a Moisturizing Gel, and in winter or cold seasons, a Moisturizing Cream.
- It reacts to most skin care and shaving products. Frequent rednesses.
- Your skin becomes red easily when sunbathing or during both very hot and very cold weather.
- It reacts easily when you eat certain foods or it is in touch with synthetic fragrances causing rash or itching.
- It is vital that you use a lfacial cleanser as respectful as possible.
- When you dry your skin, always do it by patting, without rubbing.
- Avoid exfoliation, and always use a physical exfoliant, never a chemical one.
- Avoid products with harsh chemical ingredients.
- If your skin reacts even to a natural product, rinse with plenty of cold water and you will see that the reaction subsides immediately.
- Always use a protective cream that protects you against external agents such as cold or pollution and helps you to have healthy and balanced skin.